Mr. Rajendra Todalbagi is a Mechanical Engineering Graduate from Karnataka University with Gold Medal. Further, he has done PG Diploma in Materials Management (PGDMM) and completed his Executive General Management Program (EGMP), from IIM-Bangalore. He has a rich and varied professional experience of thirty-five years with twenty-nine years in corporate covering wide industry spectrum like Electronics, Automobile, IT/Software followed by six years in academia. He has held leadership positions like, President, Division Head and Business Unit Head for fifteen years with P&L responsibility. He has worked on startup businesses with global brand like SONY, as well as lesser-known brand and steered them successfully.
His core competency is Operations Management and driving business excellence with focus on execution. He has taught and mentored post-graduate management students, engaged in research, consultancy with a focus on start-ups and business transformation projects to achieve business excellence. He is a certified assessor of CIIExim Bank Business Excellence Award modelled on EFQM Quality Award. He is also a Charter Member of TiE Mysore
Chapter and serves on Manufacturing & Technology Panel of CII Mysore as a member.
Key competencies and areas of contribution:
• Technology start-ups, ODC management and incubation support (Products & Services)
• Quality management frameworks, systems and improvement tools (ISO, SEI-CMM, TQM, Six Sigma)
• Application of Lean management techniques and tools (Manufacturing & Services)
• Services management for delivery excellence and operational excellence
• Implementation and life cycle management of ERP package solutions
• SCM-Design, optimization and restructuring of Supply chains for value creation