MBA is probably a course at the pinnacle of modern-day management education, and students look to top up with a Post Graduate degree in management. As numerous institutes offer MBA degrees, it becomes imperative to have your say in deciding which institute to take admissions.
The first thing an MBA aspirant looks at is the placement record of the institute, the one thing you carry is that when I pass out and what is that lucrative job with the best salary package in the market to kick start your career?
Along With Placement, the Decision for MBA Admission is Taken on a Few Other Factors
1. Brand value of the institute
2. What specializations are available
3. Curriculum & Pedagogy
4. Faculty of institute
5. Accreditations and accolades
6. Global affiliations
7. Alumni Networks
8. Course fees and payment options.
In a survey of MBA students on the topic of the one deciding factor for an MBA institute, 9 out of 10 students keep the placement at the top of their list. The campus placement history always is a reflection of the talent pool an institute offers. The opportunities and exposure that a placement drive offers in the MBA institute is an essential and consistent factor that drives an institute to glory in the educational field.
Below are Some Crucial Steps MBA Institutes Take to Ensure 100% Placements in Their Esteemed College.
1. Selection Process with Entrance Exams – Screening incoming students is crucial to ensure you get the best talent, with multiple rounds of written tests, personal interviews, and group discussions ensure students of the highest caliber make it to the list.
2. Balancing Theory and Practical – The faculty in the institute must give freedom to exercise practical knowledge on what they learn. Multiple perspectives are achieved for the same subject by mixing skills with theory and practice.
3. In House Internships – Internships are crucial in preparing students with on-ground projects and assignments that ensure students understand their social responsibilities, corporate life, and leadership to thrive as a team. An internship allows you to explore your skills and test your behavioral skills and patience.
4. Placement Drive Promotion – In the era of digital mediums and social media, it is important to promote your placement drives with an out approach to ensure you reach the maximum number of companies and students to take part and showcase the success of the drive, learning to the outside world. Promote placement drives by providing statistical flyers and successful placements via the website and social channels.
5. International Exposure – With culture and student exchange programs, students get international exposure, which helps them acquire knowledge on international travel, procedures, trade practices, corporate culture, lifestyle, etc. Students with such exposure like this tend to score well with interview questions related to their general and practical exposure.
6. Industry Tours – Industrial tours as a part of academics along with internship opportunities ensure that the students are 100% ready for the jobs they acquire with the placements on college campuses. Students mingle with groups and elevate their social presence to become extroverts and work in competing corporate environments.
MBA at IEMS, Hubli
At IEMS, we prioritize the placement records to attract management admissions and strive to be the top-rated MBA college in North Karnataka. Our commitment to providing lucrative job opportunities to our students sets us apart. We have successfully enrolled top companies and industries that visit our premises on a year-on-year basis, ensuring that our students have access to the best placement opportunities in the region.
With a focus on practical knowledge, international exposure, industry tours, and in-house internships, we prepare our students to thrive in competitive corporate environments. At IEMS, we understand that placement remains the deciding factor for MBA admissions, and we take pride in our strong placement record.